We have 3 different levels of Recurring Maintenance Service
We know that everyone’s landscape is different and want to tailor our service to you. Maintenance is an important part of landscape care. Letting us take care of your property’s regular and seasonal needs means you’ll have less work to consider and less costs later on.
We understand the satisfaction of working in the landscape and love meeting avid gardeners. Our Estate Service is perfect for you if you fall into that class or just want more than mowing but not full service landscape management.
Estate Service is a custom selection of the following:
- Basic service
- Landscape bed health management (soil testing, weed, pest, fertilization, & soil health management)
- Turf health management (soil testing, weed, pest, fertilization & soil health management)
- Ornamental plant (seasonally appropriate pruning, shaping, shearing of shrubs & ornamental trees, perennial flower care)
- Seasonal color management (installation & regular fertilization of annual flowers)
- Deer/Geese management (regular application of repellents to mitigate foraging)
- Irrigation system management (spring start-up & audit, winterization, pump system maintenance, seasonal controller adjustment)
- Turf density management (fall aeration, seeding and compost topdressing of turf areas)
- Mulch management (seasonal installation of bark or straw mulch, colorant application, removal of spent/undecomposed mulch)
- Tree management (proper pruning and removal of trees with our licensed and insured subcontractors)
- Paver management (regular maintenance of concrete paver systems, including cleaning and joint sand removal and reapplication)
With the implementation of Holganix® Bio-nutrition products in our Turf Health Applications and also our Landscape Health Applications we can grow healthier landscapes while reducing synthetic pesticide and fertilizer inputs. This means less environmental impact and more beautiful plants and turf. Holganix is an organic blend of fungi, bacteria, and other biological elements that enhance soil health much like probiotics promote a healthy digestive system. If the soil is healthy the plants will be too! Be sure to check out some of our turf pictures in the gallery to see the difference! To learn more about Holganix, visit holganix.com
To add to our environmental responsibility impact, we have converted our mower fleet fuel source to clean burning, domestically produced propane. We are reducing our carbon foot print and investing in American fuel!
Our investment isn't limited to environmental responsibility. We also invest in our responsibility to our customers. Two ways we do this are, investing in professional tools and equipment and partnering with other professionals. We know how frustrating it is to hire someone to do a job only to have them unable to perform their obligations due to equipment failure. We proudly operate Bobcat® brand mowers backed by an industry leading 6 year warranty and the service department at MidState Mowers. We also operate Echo® hand held power equipment and we regularly maintain and update equipment to ensure minimal down time and reliable service to our clients.
When we encounter a problem we can't solve, we ask for help. We have a great relationship with the Rhea County Agricultural Extension Agency and employ the University of Tennessee Soil, Plant, & Pest Center for soil testing and when necessary plant diagnostics. We also have developed professional relationships with other contractors that we subcontract with and friendships with many local tradesmen that we can refer other work to. If we can't get it done, we probably know someone who can!
We offer Design & Installation services for:
- Irrigation systems
- Segmental retaining walls
- Paver patios, walkways & driveways
- Natural stone walkways, fire pits, retaining walls and steps
- Low-voltage lighting systems
- Synthetic putting greens
- Outdoor entertaining areas
We also offer a Landscape Analysis and Maintenance Schedule Design service.
For those who don’t want to hire a professional to do the work but would like to know what needs to be done and when, we assess the condition and needs of the landscape and design a schedule based on our Signature Service for the customer to operate by. This enables professional results without the professional cost by investing personal labor in the landscape.
We don’t take chances. We have a precise process for reviewing a property before deciding what needs to be done.
All service requests are evaluated in a free phone interview to assess your needs and compatibility with our schedule, routes and service offering. Upon satisfactory evaluation in the phone interview the work request is treated as follows:
For Basic Service we will ask the owner to mark their property corners and supply us with any special instructions. We then measure the property and contact the owner with a quote.
For Estate, Signature, Design & Install Service, we’ll schedule an initial consultation with the owner to assess needs on-site and gain necessary information to provide a proposal. The consultation fee is $50 and in certain circumstances a portion of the consultation fee will be applied to the service when rendered.
For Landscape Analysis and Maintenance Schedule Design service the fee is $300, half of which is due upfront with the balance due when maintenance schedule is delivered.
“I would like to say that Jonathan has been taking care of my yard for over 5 years and has been doing a great job!
I will refer him!"
— Mel Rhodes
“The property looks fantastic! I’m very happy. Your team is doing an excellent job; your efforts are tremendously appreciated!”
— JR Krause